Some of the Englishcounties and most of the Welsh ones are missing, and could do with updating.8 votes
Thanks for posting Derek. This is something we plan to address soon.
Most of the other programs I have used have a small pop-up that says lifer or life-bird when a species is recorded for the first time. I don't see that happening on the Mac version at least.19 votes
A number of lifer/first features have recently been added and are now in beta:
– Badges and summary on the entry page
– New customisable premium Firsts report
– Enhanced premium Species Progress graph (Formerly Intra Year Species Progress)
We plan to add notifications while entering as well a little later. This suggestion captures this intent.
If the checklist filter also filters by relevant location (e.g. the "Birds of Britain" checklist filtering your sightings for all species on the checklist seen at locations in the UK) then the totals in the checklist graph will be accurate. In this way you can use checklists to generate list totals for a given geographic area (and compare list totals between different checklists).1 vote
This is a bug that we intend to fix.
Create some basic getting started videos to help learn key features.2 votes
We’ll be creating some videos & more support content around the launch of version 5 shortly.
Print a Trip Report over a range of dates...to list locations & dates for each species on the complete species list for that trip.13 votes
I expect this to be resolved by adding:
– Date range filtering: http://support.birdjournal.com/forums/262707-general/suggestions/6322787-date-range-filter
– Observations list screen: http://support.birdjournal.com/forums/262707-general/suggestions/6324287-species-count
- Don't see your idea?